- Adequate MCAwarded to all PAMM accounts with an adequate amount of manager’s capital in comparison to the total equity on the PAMM account.
The return of a PAMM account from the time it was created up to the last rollover (rounded down to the nearest tenth).
- Trading resultThe trading result on the PAMM account since its creation, equal to the total return of the manager and all the PAMM account’s investors.-5,034.63 USD
- EquityThe total amount of funds on the PAMM account.989.35 USD
- Manager's capitalThe manager's declared investment in the PAMM account, which is credited to the manager's own investment account, acting as a sort of guarantee that the manager will look after the interests of their investors.
The funds put up as the manager's capital can only be withdrawn by liquidating the PAMM account.4,330 USD
- Risk levelRepresents the volatility of the daily return of a PAMM account. Volatility is rated within the following ranges:
- Level 1 — from 0 to 1%;
- Level 2 — from 1 to 3%;
- Level 3 — from 3 to 5%;
- Level 4 — from 5 to 7%;
- Level 5 — from 7% and higher.
- Acсount age7 yrs 2 mth
Top PAMM accounts from the ratings
PAMM accounts not found