- Main Page
- Funds Transfers
General Questions about Fund Transfers
- How can I make a deposit to my account or withdraw funds?
- I tried to transfer funds to my trading account, but they ended up on my transitory account.
- Why do I need transitory accounts?
- What's the difference between restricted and standard transitory accounts?
- How can I get reports on my trading and transitory accounts?
- How to transfer funds to a PRO.ECN account
Bank Wire Transfers
- I can't find my bank in the "Fund Withdrawal" section of myAlpari.
- I was asked to provide a form when making a bank wire transfer.
- How long does it take for Alpari to process wire transfers from abroad?
- Why was an additional fee deducted from my transfer?
- My bank asked me to provide documentation explaining the purpose of my fund transfer.
- What are correspondent banks? How do I choose a correspondent bank?
Credit and Debit Cards
- How can I withdraw funds to my credit or debit card?
- What documents do I need to send the Payments Department when making a deposit with my credit or debit card?
- My credit or debit card is denominated in a different currency than my Alpari account.
- What restrictions are put on my account when making a deposit with a credit or debit card?