- Home page
- When will my demo accounts expire?
When will my demo accounts expire?
Demo accounts are valid indefinitely. Accounts of this type will remain active as long as you log in on the trading platform at least once every 10 days, i.e. you connect or reconnect your account to the server at least once every 10 days. In this regard, opening and closing positions by accessing the server does not count.
Did you find the information you were looking for?
More Frequently Asked Questions about Trading terms:
- When can I trade Forex?
- How do you calculate the value of one pip?
- Will my demo accounts expire?
- I have an account denominated in USD. Can I change the denomination?
- Why wasn't my order triggered? The Low was 2 pips below the order level.
- What is "GLD"? How can I make a deposit in GLD?
- How are my account statistics calculated on my GLD-denominated account?
- Can I lower my leverage?
- How can I calculate my profits or losses on a position?
- What happens when I leave a position open overnight?
- What is a "spike"?
- What is a "price gap"?
- Why did my broker close my position without my consent?
- How do I calculate the minimum amount required to open a position (margin)?
- How do I calculate the margin required on hedged positions?
- How do you calculate margin with floating leverage based on the total notional value of open positions?
- What is ECN?
- How is commission on pro.ecn.mt4 and ecn.mt5 accounts calculated?
- What are the risks of trading during periods of low liquidity?