- Home page
- Is it possible to increase the cost of a contract several fold?
Is it possible to increase the cost of a contract several fold?
Yes, contracts may be increased several times. The limits for increasing a contract's size are as follows:
- The maximum cost of the contract for one trade, as indicated in the trading conditions.
- The minimum payout (%) cannot be less than 10%.
Did you find the information you were looking for?
More Frequently Asked Questions about Trading terms for Fix-Contracts:
- What happens if the market price of the Fix-Contract is the same at expiry as when I placed the trade?
- How much will I receive if I sell a Fix-Contract early?
- Where can I see the spread in the spread strategy?
- What is an STA and how is it debited?
- What happens to unused STAs after their expiration date?
- What is a double contract?
- How can I double a contract?
- Can I increase the cost of a contract several times?
- When is the double contract feature available?
- For which types of Fix-Contracts is the double contract feature available?
- What is the Bonus Bank?
- In what circumstances does a run of trades end?
- How is the Bonus Bank calculated?
- How and who can receive the Bonus Bank?
- What are bonus funds for trading Fix-Contracts and how can I receive them?
- How do I trade Fix-Contracts using bonus funds?
- At what time is trading of share, index and oil CFDs available?
- Can I set the price boundary levels for "OneTouch contracts" or "Range High / Low contracts" myself?
- What is PRO status?
- How does PRO status work?
- How can PRO status be achieved?
- Where can I see the price levels for the Touch strategy and where can I see the price corridor for the Range strategy?