You will need to provide our payments department with the following documents:
- A scanned copy or photo of your passport (required for all Skrill deposits).
- If the transfer was made using a bank card, you will also need a scanned copy or photo of the bank card (front and back). In the scan or copy of the front side, the full name of the cardholder, the "valid" date of the card, the name of the issuing bank and the first six and last four digits of the card number (the rest must be covered) must be visible. In the scan or photo of the back side of the card, the cardholder's signature must be visible, but the CVC2/CVV2 code must be covered. If more than one card is used to make the deposit, you must provide a scan or photo of the front and back of each card.
What the scan or photo should show :
- Cardholder name.
- Issuing bank.
- Valid until.
- First 6 and last 4 digits (cover the remaining digits).
- Cardholder signature.
- CVC2 / CVV2 code must be covered.
- Log in to myAlpari and go to the "Transfer funds" - "Funds deposit" section. Choose "Skrill" and your deposit currency (USD or EUR). Choose the account to which you would like to make a deposit, and fill out the information required by the processing centre.
- You will then be redirected to the Skrill website, where you will be prompted to log in to your wallet:
- Enter your email address and the password to your electronic wallet;
- Select the most convenient type of payment: bank card, bank wire transfer or direct Skrill transfer;
- Enter the rest of the required information and click "Confirm" .
Please read through the following before making a deposit with Skrill:
- You can not make a deposit to your Alpari account from someone else's Skrill wallet.
- The minimum deposit is 10 EUR and the maximum deposit is 10,000 EUR (or their equivalent amounts in USD).
- After making a deposit to your Alpari account using the Skrill system, you will only be able to make a withdrawal from this account to the Skrill wallet which was used to make the deposit, your bank account (via wire transfer), or to another Alpari account opened in your name.
- When replenishing a Skrill wallet, bank cards of the American and international payment systems nominated in any currency can be used.
- If the currency your Skrill wallet is denominated in is neither USD nor EUR, the deposit amount will be converted at Skrill’s exchange rate. This rate can be found on Skrill’s website. Please note that Skrill takes additional commission for currency conversion.
- Transfers from third parties are not accepted. Funds that are not accepted are returned to the sender.