|Investment period||All Time||1 Year||6 months||3 months||1 month||Week||Today|
|PAMM Account Return||0.3%||–||–||–||–||0.3%||2.04%|
The sum of all deposits and withdrawals to/from an investment account.
Time to complete request: 30 minutes.
Deposit requests are processed every hour, except at 00:00.
Withdrawal requests are processed in accordance with the planner:
The “Equity” Chart shows the daily change in PAMM Account equity at rollover, before deposit and withdrawal requests have been processed.
The chart shows percentage ratio of investment accounts in the PAMM Account.
The “Leverage Used” chart shows how much leverage is used on the account, or the ratio of the notional value of open positions on the account to the account’s equity level.
The “Return” chart is based on the share price of the account (which starts out at 100):
Return = Share Price - 100.
Both charts can be plotted with candlesticks or lines. Candlesticks depict the change in the PAMM Account over the course of the trading day/hour. The “Leverage Used” chart line is based on the maximum Leverage Used values. The “Return” chart line is based on the Return values as of the end of trading days/hour
The chart shows percentage ratio of trading instruments used by the PAMM manager. Both the opening and the closure of positions are calculated as part of the trading volume. The data is updated hourly.
|Parameters||Actual Values |
Actual values starting from when the current declaration was created.
|Maximum Drawdown |
Maximum Drawdown (relating to losses) is the maximum percentage which an investor could lose during the time that a PAMM Account declaration is valid. This amount is calculated from the maximum (High) to the minimum (Low) value attributed for the period with accuracy to one day.
| Maximum Daily Drawdown |
Maximum Daily Drawdown is the maximum amount of total daily losses on a PAMM Account, calculated from the maximum (High) to the minimum (Low) value for one day and for the cumulative period for which the declaration is valid.
|Maximum Leverage Used |
Maximum Leverage Used is the maximum value of the highest bar on the chart which shows leverage used during the period for which the declaration is valid. It is shown in the “Trading” tab of the PAMM Account monitoring section. This is the maximum Leverage High for the indicated period.
|Maximum Leverage Set |
Maximum Leverage Set is the maximum leverage available for use during the period for which the declaration is valid. This is the maximum leverage set on the account for the indicated period.
The strategy is designed in such a way as to save money as much as possible. The risks of large drawdowns are minimized. Yield for this reason will not be calculated in hundreds of percent per annum and will be approximately 50-150% per annum. Suitable for long-term investment with a period of 1 year or more. The strategy is only suitable for patient investors who can wait long for the entry point and profit taking.
Further description of the points:
• Trading style. Swing-trading, holding positions up to several months. The Martingale strategy and any of its implementation options are not used by me. I work only with the use of technical analysis from strong levels on the daily chart.
• Financial instruments. At my discretion, this could be a currency pair or a CFD on US stock indices. At the same time I use in trading no more than one financial instrument. In rare cases, I can use two instruments, but the risks (SL) at the same time will be no more than 1-2% for open positions on both instruments at the same time.
• Lock positions. Opening multiple transactions for a single instrument is possible only if one of the transactions is in profit. Until one of the transactions at a loss the second transaction will not open. Thus, negative position locking is not possible.
• Stop-Loss. The risk per transaction is set at 0.5-1% of the deposit.
• Take-profit / Stop-Loss ratio. Profit to loss is set in different ranges from 1 to 5 to 1 to 20. That is, the level of possible loss of 5 or 20 times will be less than the potential profit.
• Trading robots. All decisions on the opening of a position, the size of the position of TP and SL levels are made by the Trader. I use a robot that allows entering a trade in the event of a false breakdown when a Stop-Loss is triggered. It works around the clock on a cloud-based VPS server.
• Number of open positions, averaging. According to the strategy of opening simultaneously several losing trades is not permissible. It is possible to open several transactions and averaging only when the accumulated profit on open positions exceeds the potential loss from new transactions.
• Frequency of transactions. When trying to enter a position, there may be several transactions per day. After the transaction leaves for a profit, the expectation of a Take-profit can be from several days to several months. Since I work only from levels on D1, I can be in a state of waiting for a long time and not trade.
We're sorry, an error has occurred. Please try again later.
Notification of this error has been sent to our technical support team.
To be redirected to the European Alpari website, operated by Alpari Europe Ltd.,
a company registered in Malta and regulated by MFSA, click Continue. To remain on this page, click Cancel.
Service is temporarily down.
Too many messages in a minute.
Field filled incorrectly.
This field is required.
This field is required.
Incorrect login or password.