The return of a PAMM account from the time it was created up to the last rollover (rounded down to the nearest tenth).
- Trading resultThe trading result on the PAMM account since its creation, equal to the total return of the manager and all the PAMM account’s investors.302.85 USD
- EquityThe total amount of funds on the PAMM account.0.00 USD
- Manager's capitalThe manager's declared investment in the PAMM account, which is credited to the manager's own investment account, acting as a sort of guarantee that the manager will look after the interests of their investors.
The funds put up as the manager's capital can only be withdrawn by liquidating the PAMM account.300 USD
- Risk levelRepresents the volatility of the daily return of a PAMM account. Volatility is rated within the following ranges:
- Level 1 — from 0 to 1%;
- Level 2 — from 1 to 3%;
- Level 3 — from 3 to 5%;
- Level 4 — from 5 to 7%;
- Level 5 — from 7% and higher.
- Account age15 days
Top PAMM accounts from the ratings
PAMM accounts not found