You can add up to 20 PAMM accounts to the PAMM portfolio constructor.
- AnchorAwarded to a PAMM account if its return to date is higher than the highest returns on other PAMM accounts in the history of the PAMM service. This will ensure that this PAMM account will occupy 1st place in the Dynamic Rating.
- #1 DynamicAwarded to the PAMM account occupying 1st place in the Dynamic Rating.
- Super HitAwarded to the PAMM account with the current highest number of investors.
- Super HeavyweightAwarded to the PAMM account currently with the highest amount of funds under management.
- Record PriceAwarded to the PAMM account with the highest current share price.
- QuickfireAwarded to all PAMM accounts on which all rollovers are open in the request planner.
- Top 5 Manager’s CapitalAwarded to the 5 PAMM accounts with the highest manager’s capital.
The return of a PAMM account from the time it was created up to the last rollover (rounded down to the nearest tenth).
- Trading resultThe trading result on the PAMM account since its creation, equal to the total return of the manager and all the PAMM account’s investors.2,567,597.73 USD
- EquityThe total amount of funds on the PAMM account.2,869,770.64 USD
- Manager's capitalThe manager's declared investment in the PAMM account, which is credited to the manager's own investment account, acting as a sort of guarantee that the manager will look after the interests of their investors.
The funds put up as the manager's capital can only be withdrawn by liquidating the PAMM account.26,733 USD
- Risk levelRepresents the volatility of the daily return of a PAMM account. Volatility is rated within the following ranges:
- Level 1 — from 0 to 1%;
- Level 2 — from 1 to 3%;
- Level 3 — from 3 to 5%;
- Level 4 — from 5 to 7%;
- Level 5 — from 7% and higher.
- Acсount age6 yrs 1 mth
PAMM accounts with similar returns
PAMM accounts not found