- Home page
- How can I withdraw funds to my credit or debit card?
How can I withdraw funds to my credit or debit card?
You can make a withdrawal to your credit or debit card via bank wire transfer, regardless of the issuing bank. Choose one of our sending banks in myAlpari and submit a withdrawal request. Fill out the request form with information about your bank.
Please get in touch with the bank that issued your credit or debit card to find out the bank details you will need to use when filling out the request form.
Did you find the information you were looking for?
More Frequently Asked Questions about Funds transfers:
- How can I make a deposit to my account or withdraw funds?
- I tried to transfer funds to my trading account, but they ended up on my transitory account.
- Why do I need transitory accounts?
- What's the difference between restricted and standard transitory accounts?
- How can I get reports on my trading and transitory accounts?
- I can't find my bank in the "Funds withdrawal" section of myAlpari.
- I was asked to provide a form when making a bank wire transfer.
- How long does it take for Alpari to process wire transfers from abroad?
- Why was an additional fee deducted from my transfer?
- My bank asked me to provide documentation explaining the purpose of my fund transfer.
- What are correspondent banks? How do I choose a correspondent bank?
- How can I withdraw funds to my bank card?
- What documents do I need to send the Payments Department when making a deposit with my bank card?
- My bank card is denominated in a different currency than my Alpari account.
- What restrictions are put on my account when making a deposit with a bank card?
- How long will it take for the funds I withdrew through WebMoney/Skrill to be posted to my account?
- How to transfer funds to a PRO.ECN account