- Home page
- I can’t find my bank in the "Fund Withdrawal" section of myAlpari.
I can’t find my bank in the "Fund Withdrawal" section of myAlpari.
On our site, we only list the sending banks where we have a company account. You can make a withdrawal to an account at any bank by selecting one of our sending banks and filling out your bank account details in the request form.
To learn more about the commission banks charge for making wire transfers, please refer to the comparison table on our Deposit and Withdrawal Options page.
Did you find the information you were looking for?
More Frequently Asked Questions about Funds transfers:
- How can I make a deposit to my account or withdraw funds?
- I tried to transfer funds to my trading account, but they ended up on my transitory account.
- Why do I need transitory accounts?
- What's the difference between restricted and standard transitory accounts?
- How can I get reports on my trading and transitory accounts?
- I can't find my bank in the "Funds withdrawal" section of myAlpari.
- I was asked to provide a form when making a bank wire transfer.
- How long does it take for Alpari to process wire transfers from abroad?
- Why was an additional fee deducted from my transfer?
- My bank asked me to provide documentation explaining the purpose of my fund transfer.
- What are correspondent banks? How do I choose a correspondent bank?
- How can I withdraw funds to my bank card?
- What documents do I need to send the Payments Department when making a deposit with my bank card?
- My bank card is denominated in a different currency than my Alpari account.
- What restrictions are put on my account when making a deposit with a bank card?
- How long will it take for the funds I withdrew through WebMoney/Skrill to be posted to my account?
- How to transfer funds to a PRO.ECN account