- Home page
- I tried to transfer funds to my trading account, but they ended up on my transitory account. What should I do?
I tried to transfer funds to my trading account, but they ended up on my transitory account. What should I do?
To transfer these funds to your trading account, you will need to make an internal transfer (between your Alpari accounts). To do this, go to the "Transfer Funds" - "Account-to-account Transfer" section of myAlpari and fill in the required fields.
Did you find the information you were looking for?
More Frequently Asked Questions about Funds transfers:
- How can I make a deposit to my account or withdraw funds?
- I tried to transfer funds to my trading account, but they ended up on my transitory account.
- Why do I need transitory accounts?
- What's the difference between restricted and standard transitory accounts?
- How can I get reports on my trading and transitory accounts?
- I can't find my bank in the "Funds withdrawal" section of myAlpari.
- I was asked to provide a form when making a bank wire transfer.
- How long does it take for Alpari to process wire transfers from abroad?
- Why was an additional fee deducted from my transfer?
- My bank asked me to provide documentation explaining the purpose of my fund transfer.
- What are correspondent banks? How do I choose a correspondent bank?
- How can I withdraw funds to my bank card?
- What documents do I need to send the Payments Department when making a deposit with my bank card?
- My bank card is denominated in a different currency than my Alpari account.
- What restrictions are put on my account when making a deposit with a bank card?
- How long will it take for the funds I withdrew through WebMoney/Skrill to be posted to my account?
- How to transfer funds to a PRO.ECN account