- Home page
- What documents do I need to send the Payments Department when making a deposit with my credit or debit card?
What documents do I need to send the Payments Department when making a deposit with my credit or debit card?
Before funds can be deposited to your account from your credit or debit card, you will need to provide the Payments Department with a scan or photograph of the card (front and back) and of the cardholder’s passport (2-page spread with photo). The scan or photo of the front of the card should show the full name of the cardholder, the name of the issuing bank, the expiration date, and the first 6 and last 4 digits of the card number, while the remaining digits should be covered. The scan or photo of the back side should show the cardholder’s signature, but not the CVC2 or CVV2 code. You will need to provide a scan or photo for each card used.
When making a deposit from a virtual or prepaid card, you will also need to provide a scan or photo of an official letter from the issuing bank, verifying that you are the cardholder. The bank card number, your full name and a stamp from the bank which issued the card should all be indicated and visible on the document.
You can send a scan or copy of this documentation to or upload them to "My Account" - "Client Profile" - "Upload Your Documents" section of myAlpari.
Did you find the information you were looking for?
More Frequently Asked Questions about Funds transfers:
- How can I make a deposit to my account or withdraw funds?
- I tried to transfer funds to my trading account, but they ended up on my transitory account.
- Why do I need transitory accounts?
- What's the difference between restricted and standard transitory accounts?
- How can I get reports on my trading and transitory accounts?
- I can't find my bank in the "Funds withdrawal" section of myAlpari.
- I was asked to provide a form when making a bank wire transfer.
- How long does it take for Alpari to process wire transfers from abroad?
- Why was an additional fee deducted from my transfer?
- My bank asked me to provide documentation explaining the purpose of my fund transfer.
- What are correspondent banks? How do I choose a correspondent bank?
- How can I withdraw funds to my bank card?
- What documents do I need to send the Payments Department when making a deposit with my bank card?
- My bank card is denominated in a different currency than my Alpari account.
- What restrictions are put on my account when making a deposit with a bank card?
- How long will it take for the funds I withdrew through WebMoney/Skrill to be posted to my account?
- How to transfer funds to a PRO.ECN account