- Home page
- What restrictions are put on my account when making a deposit with a credit or debit card?
What restrictions are put on my account when making a deposit with a credit or debit card?
In accordance with clause 5.2.4. of the Regulations on Non-trading Operations, when you make a deposit with a credit or debit card, the following restrictions are imposed:
- A 30 day block on the amount that was deposited from your card. This restriction is lifted when the following documents are provided:
- a scanned copy or photo of your passport;
- a scanned copy or photo of the credit/debit card (front and back), if the card is a not a virtual one. If you are transferring funds from a prepaid or virtual card, then we need to see a scan of the official confirmation letter from the issuing bank verifying that you are the cardholder. The document must contain the card number, your full name and bear the stamp of the bank that issued the card.
- When an account is funded by a credit or debit card, funds can only be withdrawn via a bank transfer or through an internal transfer to another account in myAlpari. This restriction is not lifted after the provision of the given documents.
Did you find the information you were looking for?
More Frequently Asked Questions about Funds transfers:
- How can I make a deposit to my account or withdraw funds?
- I tried to transfer funds to my trading account, but they ended up on my transitory account.
- Why do I need transitory accounts?
- What's the difference between restricted and standard transitory accounts?
- How can I get reports on my trading and transitory accounts?
- I can't find my bank in the "Funds withdrawal" section of myAlpari.
- I was asked to provide a form when making a bank wire transfer.
- How long does it take for Alpari to process wire transfers from abroad?
- Why was an additional fee deducted from my transfer?
- My bank asked me to provide documentation explaining the purpose of my fund transfer.
- What are correspondent banks? How do I choose a correspondent bank?
- How can I withdraw funds to my bank card?
- What documents do I need to send the Payments Department when making a deposit with my bank card?
- My bank card is denominated in a different currency than my Alpari account.
- What restrictions are put on my account when making a deposit with a bank card?
- How long will it take for the funds I withdrew through WebMoney/Skrill to be posted to my account?
- How to transfer funds to a PRO.ECN account