- Main Page
- What time is displayed in MetaTrader 4?
What time is displayed in MetaTrader 4?
Time in MT4 is shown as Eastern European Time (EET). During Daylight-Saving Time, EET is 3 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT +3). During Standard (Winter) Time, EET is 2 hours ahead of GMT (GMT +2).
In Eastern Europe (EET), the transition to Daylight-Saving Time takes place on the last Sunday of March at 01:00 GMT, moving the clock ahead an hour. The move back to Eastern European Standard Time takes place on the last Sunday in October at 1:00 GMT, moving the clock back an hour.
Standard (Winter) Time:
Did you find the information you were looking for?
More Frequently Asked Questions about Trading Platforms:
- What are the IP addresses for demo, live and contest accounts?
- How do I change my MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5 password?
- How do I trace an IP address?
- Why do I see "No Connection" when I try to connect to MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5?
- Why do I keep seeing the message "Invalid account" in MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5?
- Why do I see the message "Trade context is busy" when I try to make a MetaTrader transaction?
- What time is displayed in MetaTrader?
- What is a trailing stop? Will it be triggered if I am offline?
- What should I do if I forget the password to my demo account?
- What can I find in my MT4 trading report?
- What can I find in my MT5 trading report?
- Why do I get the "Trade is disabled" message when I try to place or change a MetaTrader order?
- Why can't I find certain trading instruments in the "Market Watch" window?
- How can I download quote histories in MetaTrader?
- Why did I lose the information in my "Account History"?
- Why did a bar/candle disappear from my chart?
- BinaryTrader gives me 3 choices for how much I can invest in a trade. Can I enter a different amount?
- Can I change the "Payout" or "Protection Level" of a binary option manually?
- According to what time does the BinaryTrader platform operate?
- Which operating systems support the BinaryTrader mobile application?
- Is the functionality of the BinaryTrader platform preserved in the mobile application?
- How can I install MetaTrader on Mac OS?
- Why does the order close automatically when I open a locked position on an instrument in MT5?