How can I use VPS hosting in MetaTrader?
- To gain access to all MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 services, you need to create an account on MQL5.com.
- In your trading terminal, go to "Tools" - "Options", then select the "Community" tab and enter your MQL5 login information.
- Connect to your trading account in MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5. Then, in the "Navigator" window, right click on your trading account and select "Register a Virtual Server".
- This will open the Virtual Hosting Wizard. Be sure to take note of the "Ping" of the suggested server, select the tariff you want, then click "Next".
- In the next window of the Virtual Hosting Wizard, having familiarised yourself with the rules of the service, tick the box that says "I agree to the virtual hosting service rules".
If you like, you can also tick the box that says "Automatically renew subscription with sufficient funds and terminal activity". In the same window, select your preferred payment method and then click "Next".
- Once your payment has been processed, a window will pop up with a message saying that you have successfully rented the virtual hosting for your trading account. All that's left is for you to select your preferred data migration mode and click "Done".
- Your VPS will now be displayed under your trading account in the Navigator.
To turn hosting on or off, or to synchronise your data, right click on the VPS and select "Details".