- Home page
- Can I Manually Change the Profit Percentage or the Sell Payout in Fix-ContractsTrader?
Can I Manually Change the Profit Percentage or the Sell Payout in Fix-ContractsTrader?
No, this isn’t possible. You may choose from the Fix-Contracts that suit you in the Fix-ContractsTrader platform.
Did you find the information you were looking for?
More Frequently Asked Questions about Trading platforms:
- What are the IP addresses for demo, live and contest accounts?
- How do I change my MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5 password?
- How do I trace an IP address?
- Why do I see "No Connection" when I try to connect to MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5?
- Why do I keep seeing the message "Invalid account" in MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5?
- Why do I see the message "Trade context is busy" when I try to make a MetaTrader transaction?
- What time is displayed in MetaTrader?
- What is a trailing stop? Will it be triggered if I am offline?
- What should I do if I forget the password to my demo account?
- What can I find in my MT4 trading report?
- What can I find in my MT5 trading report?
- Why do I get the "Trade is disabled" message when I try to place or change a MetaTrader order?
- Why can't I find certain trading instruments in the "Market Watch" window?
- How can I download quote histories in MetaTrader?
- Why did I lose the information in my "Account History"?
- Why did a bar/candle disappear from my chart?
- Fix-ContractsTrader gives me 3 choices for how much I can invest in a trade. Can I enter a different amount?
- Can I change the "Payout" or "Protection Level" of a Fix-Contract manually?
- According to what time does the Fix-ContractsTrader platform operate?
- Which operating systems support the Fix-ContractsTrader mobile application?
- Is the functionality of the Fix-ContractsTrader platform preserved in the mobile application?
- How can I install MetaTrader on Mac OS?
- Why does the order close automatically when I open a locked position on an instrument in MT5?
- How can I use VPS hosting in MetaTrader?