- Home page
- How do I set the cost of a contract in the Fix-ContractsTrader?
How do I set the cost of a contract in the Fix-ContractsTrader?
You can enter the cost of the fixed contract manually or choose from one of the available options.
Did you find the information you were looking for?
More Frequently Asked Questions about Trading platforms:
- What are the IP addresses for demo, live and contest accounts?
- How do I change my MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5 password?
- How do I trace an IP address?
- Why do I see "No Connection" when I try to connect to MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5?
- Why do I keep seeing the message "Invalid account" in MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5?
- Why do I see the message "Trade context is busy" when I try to make a MetaTrader transaction?
- What time is displayed in MetaTrader?
- What is a trailing stop? Will it be triggered if I am offline?
- What should I do if I forget the password to my demo account?
- What can I find in my MT4 trading report?
- What can I find in my MT5 trading report?
- Why do I get the "Trade is disabled" message when I try to place or change a MetaTrader order?
- Why can't I find certain trading instruments in the "Market Watch" window?
- How can I download quote histories in MetaTrader?
- Why did I lose the information in my "Account History"?
- Why did a bar/candle disappear from my chart?
- Fix-ContractsTrader gives me 3 choices for how much I can invest in a trade. Can I enter a different amount?
- Can I change the "Payout" or "Protection Level" of a Fix-Contract manually?
- According to what time does the Fix-ContractsTrader platform operate?
- Which operating systems support the Fix-ContractsTrader mobile application?
- Is the functionality of the Fix-ContractsTrader platform preserved in the mobile application?
- How can I install MetaTrader on Mac OS?
- Why does the order close automatically when I open a locked position on an instrument in MT5?
- How can I use VPS hosting in MetaTrader?