- Home page
- How can I withdraw funds from a PAMM Portfolio?
How can I withdraw funds from a PAMM Portfolio?
To withdraw your funds from a Portfolio, you should:
- Enter myAlpari;
- Go to the section "Your Investments in PAMM Portfolios";
- Click the button "Withdraw Funds".
An investor can withdraw a part of their funds, or completely close their portfolio investment account. A withdrawal request will be fulfilled at the next daily rollover. The actual time when the request will be fulfilled is shown on the monitoring page of the portfolio.
Did you find the information you were looking for?
More Frequently Asked Questions about PAMM portfolios:
- What is a PAMM portfolio?
- How do I invest in a PAMM portfolio?
- How can I withdraw funds from a PAMM portfolio?
- How can I invest more funds into a PAMM portfolio?
- What is the PAMM portfolio builder?
- How can I add a PAMM account from the builder?
- How can I create and activate a PAMM portfolio?
- What's the difference between a public and a private PAMM portfolio?
- What is a PAMM Portfolio non-withdrawable balance?
- What is PAMM Portfolio equity for?
- How can I change the compositon of my PAMM Portfolio?
- What is a PAMM Portfolio request planner and how can I configure it?
- What documents are required in order to accept investments?
- How do I calculate the return on a PAMM portfolio if a PAMM account's currency denomination differs from that of the portfolio?
- What is the "balance"," equity" and "free equity" on PAMM portfolios?
- What is PAMM portfolio monitoring?