- Home page
- What is a PAMM portfolio request planner and how can I configure it?
What is a PAMM portfolio request planner and how can I configure it?
The request planner is an instrument that can be used to set the time for when requests for funds withdrawals on a PAMM portfolio will be processed.
To make changes to the planner, you need to:
- login to myAlpari;
- go to the PAMM portfolio page;
- select a PAMM portfolio
- select Requests and Planner on the portfolio's page;
- click on the corresponding point on the planner to select or deselect the hour when requests will be processeed;
- select a convenient time for when you will receive notification about requests submitted (sent via email or SMS).
- Deposit requests are processed and executed every hour, regardless of the settings in the request planner.
- Withdrawal requests are only processed at active rollovers in accordance with the request planner.
- The time shown in the planner is EET.
Did you find the information you were looking for?
More Frequently Asked Questions about PAMM portfolios:
- What is a PAMM portfolio?
- How do I invest in a PAMM portfolio?
- How can I withdraw funds from a PAMM portfolio?
- How can I invest more funds into a PAMM portfolio?
- What is the PAMM portfolio builder?
- How can I add a PAMM account from the builder?
- How can I create and activate a PAMM portfolio?
- What's the difference between a public and a private PAMM portfolio?
- What is a PAMM Portfolio non-withdrawable balance?
- What is PAMM Portfolio equity for?
- How can I change the compositon of my PAMM Portfolio?
- What is a PAMM Portfolio request planner and how can I configure it?
- What documents are required in order to accept investments?
- How do I calculate the return on a PAMM portfolio if a PAMM account's currency denomination differs from that of the portfolio?
- What is the "balance"," equity" and "free equity" on PAMM portfolios?
- What is PAMM portfolio monitoring?