- Home page
- How can I add a PAMM Account from the builder?
How can I add a PAMM Account from the builder?
There are 2 ways to add a PAMM Account to a portfolio, either directly from the PAMM Account ratings, where you can evaluate the PAMM Accounts across a number of criteria, or by selecting the PAMM Account from a drop down list, if you already know the name.
To add a PAMM Account to a portfolio from the ratings, you should:
- click on the row with the PAMM Account in the ratings and view its monitoring page;
- add the account in the PAMM Portfolio Builder, by clicking the portfolio icon in the top-right corner.
To add the PAMM Account to your portfolio from a list, click on the drop down list and select the account you want to add. You can also enter the name of the PAMM Account or the first few letters of the name in the field and select the account from the results.
Did you find the information you were looking for?
More Frequently Asked Questions about PAMM portfolios:
- What is a PAMM portfolio?
- How do I invest in a PAMM portfolio?
- How can I withdraw funds from a PAMM portfolio?
- How can I invest more funds into a PAMM portfolio?
- What is the PAMM portfolio builder?
- How can I add a PAMM account from the builder?
- How can I create and activate a PAMM portfolio?
- What's the difference between a public and a private PAMM portfolio?
- What is a PAMM Portfolio non-withdrawable balance?
- What is PAMM Portfolio equity for?
- How can I change the compositon of my PAMM Portfolio?
- What is a PAMM Portfolio request planner and how can I configure it?
- What documents are required in order to accept investments?
- How do I calculate the return on a PAMM portfolio if a PAMM account's currency denomination differs from that of the portfolio?
- What is the "balance"," equity" and "free equity" on PAMM portfolios?
- What is PAMM portfolio monitoring?