- Home page
- How can I create and activate a PAMM Portfolio?
How can I create and activate a PAMM Portfolio?
Clients who open a PAMM Portfolio become portfolio managers. They can manage a portfolio using only their own funds or additionally, they can attract investment from other clients (investors). In this case, the portfolio manager can receive compensation from the investors based on the profit that their portfolio earns.
To create a PAMM Portfolio, you should:
- Select the PAMM Accounts which you think are best using the builder.
- In the portfolio click Invest.
- Choose the transitory account from which you would like to make a deposit to the Portfolio;
- Click Create Portfolio.
To complete the process of creating a public PAMM portfolio, you must give the portfolio a name and description. To do this:
- From the menu, select "My Accounts" – "PAMM Portfolio Accounts";
- Click on the PAMM Portfolio number you want to name.
- In the section "PAMM Portfolio Activation" click on the button "Continue Activation";
- Enter the name and description of your PAMM Portfolio;
- Click the button "Activate Portfolio".
Attention:If you have created a public PAMM Portfolio, then you must activate and publish the portfolio before you can begin using it.
Did you find the information you were looking for?
More Frequently Asked Questions about PAMM portfolios:
- What is a PAMM portfolio?
- How do I invest in a PAMM portfolio?
- How can I withdraw funds from a PAMM portfolio?
- How can I invest more funds into a PAMM portfolio?
- What is the PAMM portfolio builder?
- How can I add a PAMM account from the builder?
- How can I create and activate a PAMM portfolio?
- What's the difference between a public and a private PAMM portfolio?
- What is a PAMM Portfolio non-withdrawable balance?
- What is PAMM Portfolio equity for?
- How can I change the compositon of my PAMM Portfolio?
- What is a PAMM Portfolio request planner and how can I configure it?
- What documents are required in order to accept investments?
- How do I calculate the return on a PAMM portfolio if a PAMM account's currency denomination differs from that of the portfolio?
- What is the "balance"," equity" and "free equity" on PAMM portfolios?
- What is PAMM portfolio monitoring?