- Home page
- What is the "manager's proposal" and do I create one?
What is the "manager's proposal" and do I create one?
The manager's proposal lists the conditions that he offers to investors.
To create a proposal:
- Log in to myAlpari.
- Go to the PAMM Accounts page.
- Select the required PAMM Account.
- Click the tab "Proposal".
- Use one of the existing templates or modify own to create your own terms.
- Click on the button "Create Proposal".
Attention:A PAMM Account may have only one public offer.
Did you find the information you were looking for?
More Frequently Asked Questions about PAMM accounts:
- What is an investment account and how do I open one?
- How can I deposit funds to my investment account?
- How do I withdraw funds from my investment account?
- How to set up notifications about changes in the rate of return?
- What can I find in a trading statement?
- Are there any restrictions on how long my investment account will stay open for?
- How do I open and activate a PAMM Account?
- What is the "manager's proposal"?
- What is a Managers Investment Account, and how do I make a deposit to it?
- How do I make a withdrawal from my manager's investment account?
- What is the "request planner" and how does it work?
- What is a request threshold?
- What is the manager's capital, and how do I change it?
- How can I change my PAMM Account type?
- Methods of verifying the account manager and documentation to activate the proposal
- How can a manager register a partner for their PAMM Account?
- How do managers need to adjust their trading after investor deposits and withdrawals?
- How do I close out (liquidate) my PAMM Account?
- How can a manager's deal be protected from copying?
- Why is there growth in funds on the PAMM Account, but the return is negative?
- What is a rollover on a PAMM Account?
- What is the equity and balance on an investment account?
- What is PAMM Account monitoring? What ratings are included?
- What does a PAMM partner do?
- What is a referral link and how does it work?
- The manager of a PAMM account can set special investment terms, can't he?
- What is a public PAMM Account?