- Home page
- Special Investment Terms Set by a PAMM Account Manager
Special Investment Terms Set by a PAMM Account Manager
To attract more investors the manager can set special investment terms.
This is an instrument which artificially raises the account balance (the level from which the manager's compensation is calculated), giving investors better conditions. While the balance of an investment account is raised, the equity isn't affected.
The manager decides to attract some investors to his PAMM Account, and so issues a bonus. An interested investor puts 1,000 USD into the PAMM Account. The balance of the account after the deposit is exactly 1,000 USD. The manager creates a bonus of 300 USD, the balance increases while the actual equity remains unchanged.
Did you find the information you were looking for?
More Frequently Asked Questions about PAMM accounts:
- What is an investment account and how do I open one?
- How can I deposit funds to my investment account?
- How do I withdraw funds from my investment account?
- How to set up notifications about changes in the rate of return?
- What can I find in a trading statement?
- Are there any restrictions on how long my investment account will stay open for?
- How do I open and activate a PAMM Account?
- What is the "manager's proposal"?
- What is a Managers Investment Account, and how do I make a deposit to it?
- How do I make a withdrawal from my manager's investment account?
- What is the "request planner" and how does it work?
- What is a request threshold?
- What is the manager's capital, and how do I change it?
- How can I change my PAMM Account type?
- Methods of verifying the account manager and documentation to activate the proposal
- How can a manager register a partner for their PAMM Account?
- How do managers need to adjust their trading after investor deposits and withdrawals?
- How do I close out (liquidate) my PAMM Account?
- How can a manager's deal be protected from copying?
- Why is there growth in funds on the PAMM Account, but the return is negative?
- What is a rollover on a PAMM Account?
- What is the equity and balance on an investment account?
- What is PAMM Account monitoring? What ratings are included?
- What does a PAMM partner do?
- What is a referral link and how does it work?
- The manager of a PAMM account can set special investment terms, can't he?
- What is a public PAMM Account?