- Home page
- How can I open a trading account?
How can I open a trading account?
- 1 On the left hand menu of myAlpari, locate the section "Open Account", and select either "Forex, CFDs, Spot Metals" or "Fix-Contracts".
- 2 You will be taken to a new page where you can open an account to trade on the market you requested. The tab "Independent Trading" has already been selected for you.
- 3 Complete the short form by choosing the type of account that you want, and the deposit currency. To assist you, when you click on the various account types a summary of the trading terms appears to the right. If required, you can add some additional options to your account, register the account for one of our trader contests, and also create an account in the MQL5.community by ticking the box next to the desired feature.
- 4 Once the form has been completed, click the button "Open Account".
- 5 Next, you will arrive on the "Transfer Funds" page, where you will see the account details, including the MetaTrader login, password and server details, plus additional information confirming the deposit currency, your telephone password, and your investor password. This information will also be sent to the email address you specified when registering for myAlpari.
Did you find the information you were looking for?
More Frequently Asked Questions about PAMM accounts: