- Home page
- What happens to my STAs that aren’t used before they expire?
What happens to my STAs that aren’t used before they expire?
Each STA has an expiration date after which it can't be used.
You can see the expiration date for a contract by clicking on the icon with the number of STAs in the upper right corner of the Fix-ContractsTrader platform.
If an STA was not used before its expiration date, it will be wiped.
Did you find the information you were looking for?
More Frequently Asked Questions about Trading terms for Fix-Contracts:
- What happens if the market price of the Fix-Contract is the same at expiry as when I placed the trade?
- How much will I receive if I sell a Fix-Contract early?
- Where can I see the spread in the spread strategy?
- What is an STA and how is it debited?
- What happens to unused STAs after their expiration date?
- What is a double contract?
- How can I double a contract?
- Can I increase the cost of a contract several times?
- When is the double contract feature available?
- For which types of Fix-Contracts is the double contract feature available?
- What is the Bonus Bank?
- In what circumstances does a run of trades end?
- How is the Bonus Bank calculated?
- How and who can receive the Bonus Bank?
- What are bonus funds for trading Fix-Contracts and how can I receive them?
- How do I trade Fix-Contracts using bonus funds?
- At what time is trading of share, index and oil CFDs available?
- Can I set the price boundary levels for "OneTouch contracts" or "Range High / Low contracts" myself?
- What is PRO status?
- How does PRO status work?
- How can PRO status be achieved?
- Where can I see the price levels for the Touch strategy and where can I see the price corridor for the Range strategy?