- Home page
- Under what conditions does the run of trades for receiving the Bonus Bank end?
Under what conditions does the run of trades for receiving the Bonus Bank end?
The conditions regarding the minimum cost of opening a contract in order to receive the Bonus Bank for any run of trades are not observed.
4 successful trades in a row are completed; the cost of each contract for the trades is no less than 5 USD. The cost of the contract for the fifth trade is 1 USD. In this case, independent of whether the fifth trade is a success, the run ends and the conditions for receiving the Bonus Bank are unfulfilled.
- 2 Early expiry of a contract, as a result of which the client loses the whole amount invested in purchasing the contract.
- 3 Expiration of Fix-Contracts with a payout equal to the amount paid to purchase the contract.
- 4 Only funds received from exchanging bonus points for cash to trade Fix-Contracts are used.
Did you find the information you were looking for?
More Frequently Asked Questions about Trading terms for Fix-Contracts:
- What happens if the market price of the Fix-Contract is the same at expiry as when I placed the trade?
- How much will I receive if I sell a Fix-Contract early?
- Where can I see the spread in the spread strategy?
- What is an STA and how is it debited?
- What happens to unused STAs after their expiration date?
- What is a double contract?
- How can I double a contract?
- Can I increase the cost of a contract several times?
- When is the double contract feature available?
- For which types of Fix-Contracts is the double contract feature available?
- What is the Bonus Bank?
- In what circumstances does a run of trades end?
- How is the Bonus Bank calculated?
- How and who can receive the Bonus Bank?
- What are bonus funds for trading Fix-Contracts and how can I receive them?
- How do I trade Fix-Contracts using bonus funds?
- At what time is trading of share, index and oil CFDs available?
- Can I set the price boundary levels for "OneTouch contracts" or "Range High / Low contracts" myself?
- What is PRO status?
- How does PRO status work?
- How can PRO status be achieved?
- Where can I see the price levels for the Touch strategy and where can I see the price corridor for the Range strategy?