A PAMM Account manager can control the funds of other investors, earning a percent of any profit on the account, depending upon the success of their trading.
To create your own PAMM Account:
- Log in to myAlpari.
- From the main menu, click "Open Account" and select "Forex, Spot Metals, CFDs", and then choose the tab "Managing Investor Funds".
- Select the type of PAMM Account you wish to open and the currency denomination.
- When you open a PAMM Account, you should choose whether you would like it to be public or private.
The account is activated when you make your first deposit to the account. For this, you should:
- Click "My PAMM Accounts", from the "My Accounts" section on the main menu and click the button "Deposit Funds" indicating how much you wish to fund your account with.
- Chose the transitory account.
- Click "Invest Funds".
If you chose to create a public account, then a "Publish" button will appear in the window with your account details. You will not be able to make any trades on the account until you have completed this procedure and made your account public.